Saturday, June 8, 2013

 ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Hi All! It's been a while since my last post. Sorry for that  (;¬_¬). I have been really busy with work and life in the last few days so I wasn't able to find time to post m(._.)m.

Anyway, now that my hellish week is over, I can now post again 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜). This time I present to you my painted MG Sandrock (ノ≧∀≦)ノ.

So, as usual, a little history on this kit. This is actually the first Gundam that I finished in Gloss. About the colors.. well, my favorite Gundam in Gundam Wing Endless Waltz is this Sandrock.. So I colored it in blue. I know in the series it looks more purple than blue, however, it turns out the color really is more of blue so I went for blue (º_º). 

The entire kit is colored in metallic paint. Even the white was made metallic using metalic top coat. Overall, I really like how the suit ended up looking so a job well done for me └(★o★)┐.

Well that's about it (ノ・o・)ノ. Remember that you can enlarge the picture by clicking on them. Now, I will let the pictures do the talking enjoy! 
ヽ(*^ー^)人(^ー^*)ノ



































 Well that's all for now (〃⌒▽⌒)八(〃⌒▽⌒〃)八(⌒▽⌒〃). See you all next time! Remember to leave a comment for this post!\( ̄O ̄).

0 comments:

Post a Comment