Saturday, July 27, 2013

Photo from GUNPLAKITSkun Facebook account. Thank you for this awesome news! (。⌒∇⌒)。
Hello All! ~ヾ(^∇^)

It's been a while since I last posted here, but hey I'm back! So I just want to ask, who's up for some Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS tournament? ψ(`∇´)ψ

I was checking some Facebook pages for Gundam fanatics and found this awesome announcement from GUNPLAKITSkun page. It seems a teaser announcement though, but boy I'm so excited for this! (✖╭╮✖)

According to their announcement, the tournament for Mobile Suite Gundam Extreme VS will be held on Sept. 14-15 at the SMX Convention Center at the SM Mall of Asia for the event "The Best of Anime 2013. Full details will be announced soon so I'll watch out for it so that I can share it here to you all. \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Since my friends and I are playing this game for quite some time now, we're planning to go and participate with this tournament! ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ We'd better be practicing for this event!

Hope to see you all on Sept. 14-15!~ヾ(^∇^)


0 comments:

Post a Comment