Tuesday, May 28, 2013


Hi All! ヾ(^∇^) Today I will present to you my GunPla entry last Gundam Model Kit Contest 2013 event!
I hope you enjoy this gallery of mine!


Unfortunately, there are no decals because of the rain (can't paint on a rainy day) and some other stuff which made me unable to finish my entry completely.  Also, the planned gold and silver detailing on pipes and stuff wasn't done because of the same reasons.

I was thinking if I should finish this or not.. Anyhow I decided to leave this as is because of it's sentimental value as being my entry to a contest (●´∀`●)

So enough with the dilly dallying! Onward with the presentation!

You can click the pictures to make them way bigger!

Any comments or constructive criticism are welcome (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ


ASSAULT SHROUD MODE

 -So hard to pose (o_ _)o












 NORMAL MODE

- Feels better to shoot photos in normal mode because it can move easier! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
























There you have it (*´・v・)! That's my entry for the Gundam Model Kit Contest 2013! I might have not won a price but I am still very proud of my work ∩( ・ω・)∩. Oh, also this is my first airbrushed kit so I'm really glad that it turned out fine d=(´▽`)=b

That's all for now! Bye guys! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Comments and suggestions are welcome!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment