Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hello All!ヾ(*´∇`)ノ I'll show you my very first painted SD Gundam. Presenting the SD Wing Gundam Zero Custom!!! I hope you enjoy this post! (●´∀`●)


I've painted this model using spray paint, so it was not really that flawless. And this was also one of the first GUNPLA models that I painted, so it somewhat served as my practice model (which was so wrong.. This is where I realized that it's much easier to paint MG than smaller models), but I'm glad it turned out well ( ´∀`).






By the way, the v-fins were painted using Gundam Marker (Gold).  (^v^)

The detailing for the wings were not that neat and clean (as you can see on the left side). (×_×;)












That's it for this post. I think this will be my first and last SD scale that I'll paint since painting and detailing for smaller scale GUNPLA models is such a hassle and is way harder than those of the bigger scales.  (✖╭╮✖)

That's all for now! Bye guys! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Please feel free to leave a comment regarding this post. ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ


0 comments:

Post a Comment